Seasons Adult Day Care Center
Seasons HomeCare® is proud to offer a safe, relaxed environment where clients can come and receive the care they need from a team of qualified professionals. Our adult day care program allows families to "take a break" from their caregiving responsibilities. Individuals attend on a planned basis that may range from one to five days per week, according to the needs of the participant and family.
What is an Adult Day Program?
An adult day program is designed to meet the needs of seniors who are suffering from dementia, Alzheimer's, or other ailments, as well as those who are wheelchair-bound or lonely. Socialization, assistance with personal care, and a wide variety of activities help the individuals who attend our adult day program maintain their independence and promote feelings of self-worth.
A residential Care Home, also known as an adult family home, board and care home, residential care or personal care home, offers personalized service to small groups of adults. Seasons residential homes provide lodging, meals, and assistance with daily living activities. Seasons’ Residential Care Home program is designed to meet the needs of individuals who cannot or choose not to live alone but prefer a more intimate setting than a corporate assisted living community. Many care home residents are living with Alzheimer’s, dementia, and other health conditions; some are wheelchair-bound, use walkers or canes or have no significant mobility issues. Loneliness is often a catalyst for individuals to move out of their home and into a Residential Care Home. Socialization, with personal care, and a wide variety of activities help the individuals who live at Seasons Care Home program to maintain their independence and promote feelings of self worth.
- Hours of Service—24/7. Directors, trained in dementia care, CPR, First Aid, and who have more than a decade’s experience in working with older populations are on site at all times
- The residence in Warsaw has four bedrooms for residents; the Fort Wayne residence has six bedrooms. Residents may bring their own furniture (bed/mattress, dresser, chair, television, etc.) which helps their new location feel even more like home.
- Caregiver staffing in the residences is based upon the number of residents and the level of care needed by each.
- Residents enjoy homemade, nutritious meals and snacks, fresh-brewed coffee, and other beverages and treats.
- Intergenerational activities are offered daily; the calendar includes pet therapy, therapeutic and mental stimulation activities, arts & crafts, educational health and recreational activities as well as outings and field trips. Residents may join in supervised cooking and gardening activities, walks around the property and decks, music, dancing, trips to the grocery store/doctor’s appointments and so much more. They are free to participate in whatever activities they choose.
- Personal care services, including showers, toileting/incontinence care, dressing, hair care, oral care, medication reminders, laundry services, and transportation are included in the weekly/monthly fees for Seasons’ Residential Care Homes. There are no extra charges.
- Many of our caregivers have been with us for nearly a decade, and each of them is well-trained and has passed annual TB tests, drug screenings, and background checks, CPR and First Aid training courses, and participates in ongoing training opportunities.
- Our caregivers are part of the reason that Seasons HomeCare® has received Best of Care Awards each year since 2010 by Home Care Pulse, an organization which surveys our clients and our caregivers several times each year. Seasons’ caregivers are dedicated to positively impacting their clients’ quality of life.
- Locally owned and operated since 2006 with easy access to owners and administrators
- Consistent staff scheduling that provides constant companionship. Your loved one will feel comfortable and secure.
- The small number of residents at Seasons makes it possible to provide personal attention, so we all really know your loved one and their needs and favorites. In corporate assisted living communities your loved one may get ‘lost in the crowd’ of 60 or more residents and typically low staffing levels.
- Our all inclusive flat rate fee does not increase as care needs increase. Most corporate assisted living communities use an add-on fee structure for services like laundry, meals, personal care and any additional help.
- Your loved can feel useful by helping with familiar household chores such as folding laundry, sweeping the deck or sidewalk, or baking cookies if they choose.
- Care Home residents continue to live in a normal residence—with some of their own furniture— while enjoying the benefits of full-time personal care, full-time homemaking & laundry services, delicious and nutritious meals that meet their dietary requirements, and companionship whenever it’s wanted.
- Trained staff members observe and record any changes in behavior, mood, mobility and cognition of each resident; changes and concerns are immediately reported to the resident’s physician and family. Staff assists in resolving any issues that arise.
- Each of our homes is located in a safe, residential neighborhood complete with a security system and fenced locked decks so your loved one can safely go outdoors if they choose. Our staff is familiar with the habits and nuances of each resident which helps your loved one to maintain and enjoy a safe, comfortable and pleasurable home environment.
- Should your loved one get agitated, we will do our very best to ease their fears and make them as comfortable as possible. By knowing our residents well, we can often avoid these situations
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: