This conscientious professional will be comfortable taking personal responsibility for the care of an individual, allowing that individual to remain in their own home, or joining a team of like-minded individuals, caring for a very limited number of residents in one of Seasons’ Residential CareHomes. This unique opportunity affords the ability to establish relationships with those for whom care services are provided.
The select caregivers who make up Seasons’ CareTeam are those determined to be of the highest integrity, dependability and compassion… those you would want caring for your own loved ones.
Seasons welcomes your application if this describes your character and you are eager to provide or learn to provide the services listed below.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to assisting with:
- companionship and conversation
- safely transferring and ambulating
- preparing meals, feeding, and related cleanup
- medication reminders
- light housekeeping, laundry, etc.
- bathing, showering
- general hygiene
Why Seasons HomeCare?
- Fast Track Hiring
- Competitive Pay, Weekend premiums, Short-shift premiums, Holiday Pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid training and continued education opportunities – no industry experience needed
- CNA Scholarship opportunities
- W-2 employee: Work comp provided, payroll taxes are handled
- Generous bonuses for qualified referrals
- Management support 24/7
- Award Winning “Best of HomeCare” Company